Your learning solutions partner to help you Perform at Your Peak.
Alvin Samson, ACMC
Tessam Castillo, MSc
Peak performing leaders in peak performing teams
- Synergy. We initiate platforms of collaboration among like-minded professionals. We operate from abundance. We create value.
- Trust. We commit to earn the trust of our partners through integrity in word and deed. We apply to ourselves the principles that we teach.
- Optimism. We remain focused on the goal and refuse to be sidetracked by the noise.
- Neuro-Semantics. We perform our highest meanings and intentions. We operate from robust intentionality.
- Excellence. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. We always seek to be better at what we do. We aim for discipline and consistency.
Since 2008, we have been privileged to serve reputable organizations belonging to the Top 1000 list, including leaders in property and construction management, hospitality, pharmaceuticals, financial services, retail, manufacturing, and health, among others. We have also partnered with multilateral agencies and key public sector agencies in capacity-building and good governance initiatives.
- We adopt the best models of excellence in corporate learning and coaching to provide our clients with a solid cornerstone for peak performance.
- We have a robust pool of internationally licensed trainers and coaches who actually passed rigorous benchmarking standards for trainer and master trainer competencies.
- We ensure continuing education and professional mastery. This gives you the peace of mind that you will be dealing with competent professionals who are bound by the ethical standards of our training and coaching certification.
- We leverage on partnerships with subject matter experts which ensures you of our capacity for a wide range of HR and OD solutions.
As it is written, "the stone that the builders rejected has become the CORNERSTONE." (Psalm 118:22). We recognize Jesus as the Cornerstone of our professional and personal lives. In many cases, without necessarily intending it or without being explicit about it, leaders from various organizations ask us if our name has a Christian foundation. Absolutely! We intend to keep it that way to serve as our internal resource, to keep us grounded, and to unleash the best in us.